Australia is home to a stunning range of natural, historical, cultural and luxurious walks located across Tasmania, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and the Northern Territory. These great Australian walks include;
- The Arkaba Walk in South Australia
- The Bay of Fires Walk in Tasmania
- The Classic Larapinta Trek in Comfort in the Northern Territory
- The Cradle Mountain Walk in Tasmania
- The Freycinet Experience Walk in Tasmania
- The Murray River Walk in South Australia
- The Spicers Scenic Rim Trail in Queensland
- The Three Capes Walk in Tasmania, and
- The Twelve Apostles Lodge Walk in Victoria
This collection of stunning and premium Australian walks are cooperatively marketed as Great Walks of Australia. We acknowledge this initiative and the walks that they promote and we are excited to partner with the Australian walk operators to deliver exceptional luxury walking experiences to Australian and international walkers.
It’s fair to say that the Great Walks of Australia offer some of the most spectacular mountain, coastal and natural vistas and views of any of the great walks of the world.
The great Australian walks include rich indigenous history, an abundance of native Australian wildlife, native flora and unique species, and stunning mountain, river, desert, forest and coastal vistas and vantage points, not to mention luxury lodges and accommodation, delicious food, charismatic and knowledgable guides and much more.
Hiking Trails Pty Ltd is pleased to be able to partner with the great Australian walk operators and assist our guests in researching and booking these great Australian walks.