Kumano Kodo pilgrimage walk booking specialists, offering friendly advice and booking services to Aussie’s and Kiwi’s hoping to hike the Kumano Kodo, along with providing hiking travel advice and booking support to many of the world’s other great walks.
Hiking Trails is an Australian based hiking travel information service and booking company, specialising in the Kumano Kodo walk and pilgrimage trail, along with other unique pilgrimage walks and luxury walks in Australia, Europe, and New Zealand. We offer valuable experience and trusted advice along with managing your booking.
Our latest Hiking Trails blog posts…
- Great Walks of Australia, nine of Australia’s greatest luxury walks
- COVID-19 Update – Hiking Trails Pty Ltd
- When is the best time of year to walk the Kumano Kodo?
- Getting to and from the Kumano Kodo
- Walk the full length of the Camino de Santiago
Kumano Kodo Self-Guided Package…
Hiking Trails are pleased to take the confusion and unknown out of planning and booking your Kumano Kodo hiking adventure, so you can concentrate on getting some walking miles into your legs, by offering a 5 day and 5 night self-guided Kumano Kodo walking package from just $1590 AUD per person.
This package hikes the Nakahechi Imperial Route from Takijiri to Hongu Taisha over the first three days, and after a night in Yunomine Onsen, completes the walk across the Kogumotori-goe and the Ogumotori-goe to Nachi Taisha on the fourth and fifth days.
The package includes traditional Japanese ‘Minshuku’ accommodation, Japanese dinner and breakfast daily, packed lunches for along the walk, daily baggage transfer between lodges to allow you to travel light, and the official Kumano Kodo Guide-book and maps. Terms and Conditions apply.
To find out more about this Kumano Kodo package, visit Kumano Kodo.
Great Walks of Australia
Australia is home to some stunning, naturally inspiring, and historically significant walks, all bundled in with a good dose of hospitality, personable knowledgeable guides, unique accommodation, and some tasty produce and regional wines to match. Hiking Trails Pty Ltd proudly acts as an agent for many of Australia’s greatest luxury walks including;
- The Arkaba Walk in South Australia
- The Bay of Fires Walk in Tasmania
- The Classic Larapinta Trek in Comfort in the Northern Territory
- The Cradle Mountain Walk in Tasmania
- The Freycinet Experience Walk in Tasmania
- The Murray River Walk in South Australia
- The Spicers Scenic Rim Trail in Queensland
- The Three Capes Walk in Tasmania, and
- The Twelve Apostles Lodge Walk in Victoria
Great Walks of the World
In addition to the Kumano Kodo, Hiking Trails can also assist in researching and booking many of the other great walks of the world including the greatest walks in Europe including the Camino de Santiago, and the great walks of New Zealand including the Routeburn, Milford Track, Kepler Track and Hollyford Track.